Thursday 5 February 2009

Miley Cyrus duets with Taylor Swift

Surprise! These teen icons could team up for a “My ex is from ” girl club but they know better. Hannah Montana star and best selling singer of 2008 are going to duet at the 51st Annual this coming Sunday.

They will perform Swift’s song ‘15.’

I was on tour when I turned 15,” Cyrus said. “The lyrics are really inspiring. …This song is pretty perfect for the .”

It’s a song I wrote about my freshman year of high school. I wrote it about all you think you know when you’re 15,” Taylor said. “I’m just really glad I was able to put it into words all the things that happened that year.”

Was a well planned Grammy surprise?

We all kind of came to the consensus that ‘Wouldn’ be cool if Miley was up there and we were singing together,’” Swift added.

No comments: