Thursday 4 September 2008

At last - Emma Watson gets her jugs out for all to see


Star of the Harry Totty movies, Emma Watson, has finally conceded to pressure from the Sun, Star and Daily Telegraph and has decided to publicly display her jugs for the first time.


Following a month of tense negotiation with picture editors at the daily newspaper as well as at the Star and Sun, Emma will show readers full-frontal, close-up photos of her jugs.

She said: "I am, of course, delighted with the money. However, I'm not too sure that I really should be showing my jugs in public, despite the media attention and everyone claiming that they are a really fine rounded pair, worthy of showing off.

"I now have to consider the insurance implications of this, and expect my policy to rise, which I'm lead to believe is not the only thing that may rise, especially for male readers, as a result of this exposure, even though I use the insurance comparison website gogetconned.com

"My two jugs, were made by Thomas Shepherd in London in 1773. They're a matching pair of round, George III, silver cream jugs and are worth several thousand pounds because he never really made any in pairs. Unlike the shoemakers of the time. They made a lot of shoes in pairs. Except of course for pirates with only one leg. That's not fair you know, if you only have one leg you can't go into a shoe shop where there's a "buy one get one free" offer because you'd end up with a spare shoe for a foot you haven't got.

"Anyway, anyone who wants to really, really see my jugs at very close quarters, I will have them out for the public at the Omnicrom Gallery in Penge from next weekend."

http://www.thespoof.com

No comments: