Sunday 14 September 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears: "Good Job, Brit"


Jamie Lynn Spears tuned into the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night to watch her big sister Britney open the show -- and go on to win three Moonmen.


"[Jamie Lynn Spears] is good job Brit... I thought you looked amazing," the 17-year-old mom wrote in a Facebook status update.


Britney, 26, won her first Moonmen during the show: Video of the Year, Best Female Video and Best Pop Video.

"I'm speechless," she said. "Oh, my goodness, thank you! I first wanna thank God for blessing me like this. My family... my two beautiful boys for inspiring me everyday."


Britney also reunited with onetime BFF Paris Hilton at the awards.

"She looked beautiful," Hilton told Usmagazine.com. "I'm so happy for her. She definitely deserves it."

No comments: