Tuesday 11 November 2008

Taylor Swift Interview

Taylor Swift recently talked to Just Jared about everything from her best friend in the business to the last three ring tones on her cell phone. Here’s a sampling:

Your album Fearless consists of mostly songs about guys. Do you prefer writing love songs or break up songs? I really like to write songs about relationships. I like to write about boys and I love to write about every aspect of love. I think that it’s really fascinating to me how many angles there are to a breakup. There are so many different things you can write about one breakup. So right now, that’s my favorite thing to write about. But also when you’re falling in love with someone, when you’ve just gone on the best date ever and you write a song about it. I think capturing that moment in time is really important and really fun. I am just fascinated by the whole relationship thing and that’s my favorite thing to write songs about.


No comments: