Thursday 23 October 2008

Emma Watson: Chanel Cutie

Enjoying her time at all of the Paris Fashion Week festivities, Emma Watson was spotted attending the Chanel Spring/Summer 2009 runway show (October 3).

The “Harry Potter” hottie smiled for the paparazzi outside the Grand Palais, looking fit and fine in a space-age-inspired sliver dress with matching jacket, along with a pair of black leggings and strappy black heels.

As for her future plans, Miss Watson recently revealed that she’s putting her acting career on hold to pursue higher education.

“I would like to go to university and complete a degree and so that will mean a break from acting.”

And she’s already figured out what she’ll study.

“If I stay in this country I will read English Literature, and if I go to America I will do a Liberal Arts program. Any future projects will take second place to university.”

via

No comments: