Monday 13 October 2008

High School to high fashion


IT seems everyone has been too wrapped up in BRITNEY's comeback to notice little VANESSA HUDGENS' amazing transformation.

The High School Musical beauty looked elegant and poised beyond her years on the red carpet for the Paris premiere of the second sequel.

She rocked a sophisticated white gown, reminiscent of the 1920s flapper fashion. Vanessa teamed her beaded outfit with a fur shrug, red nails and a sleek hairdo.

The real-life girlfriend of co-star ZAC EFRON recently revealed the most expensive item she has ever bought was a designer handbag.

Despite her rising Hollywood salary, modest Vanessa - who turns 20 in December - rarely splashes the cash.

She said:

The thing I bought that was most expensive was a Chanel bag that I wanted for a really long time. It is the cute little one with the long chain.
"I wanted it for forever so I finally went and got it. I was so happy with it. That was when I knew I had done well."

High School Musical 3: Senior Year hits screens on October 22

Source >>

No comments: