Saturday 18 October 2008

Selena Gomez: Skater Chick

She spent part of the day in the public eye as she attended the “Target Presents Variety’s Power of Youth” event, but that doesn’t mean that Selena Gomez went without a little weekend fun with her friends.

The “Wizards of Waverly Place” actress smilingly cruised about her Los Angeles neighborhood on her skateboard, joking around with a gal pal joining in on the good times.

In related news, Miss Gomez recently took a moment to speak with press about a few topics. When asked who her role models in life are at this time, Selena replied, “First and foremost, my mom. [And Judy Garland.] I grew up watching Wizard of Oz and Somewhere Over the Rainbow was the first song I learned to sing.”

As for her life’s passion and future endeavors, the 16-year-old Disney star answered, “Music is another of my passions. I’m working on my first album for Hollywood Records. It’ll be fun dance music, out next summer, and I’ll be doing a national tour.”

Source

No comments: