Wednesday 15 October 2008

Say Goodbye To Hermione Granger! Emma Watson Is Going To University

Yes that is right, Emma Watson known for her Hermione role in the Harry Potter series wishes to go to university to study!

That’s a shock right? Not because Emma wishes to do that (that’s quite normal for her) but for all the others celebrities out that have nothing to do with studying. They act, they get the money, they get married have kids, divorce and so on…

There are excellent universities over there and I am applying at the moment. If I stay in this country I will read English Literature, and if I go to America I will do a Liberal Arts programme.

I’ve always tried to balance my education with my acting career, but I just don’t think it will be possible to juggle it with a degree course. I have a need now to study.

Source >>

No comments: